Monday, April 6, 2015

My long distance relationship: I am currently very happy with my relationship. This photo is a screenshot of my status on FaceBook that I posted a month ago. I have been in my relationship for only six months according to this photo (7 months on the 26th of April), and it has been the best six months of my life. Even though I am not able to see my boyfriend everyday and every hour like I wish, I value the time we do get to spend together a lot more because I may not be able to see him for another two or three weeks. As I stated in my last blog, many partners value the time they spend with their relationship partner when the time is very limited. We both play sports so that makes it even more tough because then we have to work around our practice schedule. When I am here in Sacramento, CA, and he is back home in Antioch, CA (1hr 10 min away) we have limited time to text, talk on the phone, or FaceTime due to our schedules. As I previously stated, long-distance relationships do not always end in bad experiences. If the love is there, then it is more likely to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment